About this tuition group
- Level: primary 4 to primary 6
- Subject: English, Maths, Science
- Max Class Size: 4
Class days (3 Time(s) per week)
- Monday 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM
- Wednesday 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM
- Friday 12:30 PM - 02:00 PM
685B Jurong West Street 64
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Each lesson is capped at 4 students per class, your child gets individual attention and help from me.
I use approaches such as Concrete Pictorial Abstract (CPA) and Mediated Learning Experience (MLE) to help students understand mathematical concepts.
I conduct experiments, provide mindmaps and notes in order to aid students in their understanding.
-Prefer a location closer to you and your friends?
*Form a group of 4 and I will come to the location to conduct lessons
-Prefer a timing more convenient for you and your friends?
*Form a group of 4 and we can discuss a new timing to fit you.
Classes start in Dec
Contact me at 92475795
-Bundle deal: $310/mth for 2 subjects
-Triple deal: $420/mth for 3 subjects
Hi, my name is Miss Thiri.
-I have been teaching primary students for the past 8 years at various tuition centres, self-help organisations, and privately.
I have experience teaching PSLE students (English ,Maths, Science, Foundation English, Foundation Maths and Foundation Science)
I am currently teaching PSLE students
I have been conducting lessons for primary 1 to primary 6 students in English, Maths, and Science.
Currently doing my Master’s Degree in Education (Developmental Psychology) at NIE/ NTU. Hence, the approaches I take are strongly embedded in the theories and methodologies of education and psychology.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Diploma in Child Psychology & Early Education (Early Intervention track).