About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Elementary Math, Additional Maths
- Max Class Size: 2
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Tuesday 08:00 PM - 10:00 PM
277 Bangkit Road
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
- I teach and guide you from school textbooks. I won't ask you to buy assessment books because there is absolutely no need for it :)
- You will be preparing ahead of your school's topic sequence.
- You will be encouraged to ask questions. When you ask questions, you learn a lot as you are trying to articulate your thoughts and logic. I believe that every question is a good question.
- I will highly encourage you to make as many mistakes as possible. There is no shame in making mistakes because you can learn from it!
- I don't use the word "careless". You'll find out why when you attend my class :)
- Usually, homework assigned will be done at the end of lessons so that you don't have to do any homework at home!
- For WAs and Exams, we will prepare 1 month prior to the actual exams (At least).
- You can let me know if you are feeling stressed out from school or tuition or anything else. Let's keep the communication open as this is an enrichment class and it is not supposed to stress you out. It is okay to voice out your thoughts and opinions as long you remain respectful.
After 6 years of being in the education sector, I came to realize that my intrinsic purpose is to make a positive impact on students. Nothing compares to the satisfaction I get from watching them become a better version of themselves (academically and non-academically) every day.
As for the results, for my ex-students (O levels),
• Additional Mathematics: 5/19 A1s, 9/19 A2s and 5/19 B3s. That means 74% As, 26% Bs.
• Elementary Mathematics: 7/20 A1s, 9/20 A2s and 4/20 B3s. That means 75% As, 25% Bs.
3 Testimonials from students' parent:
1. "As this is the first time engaging a tutor for Chloe, I'm impressed at how Coach Quan is able to keep the lessons fun and entertaining. He is able to adapt to the different answering techniques and requirements from the school and guide accordingly, often providing shorter but more effective solutions. He also provides thought provoking answers to trigger thought process when solving the questions to increase understanding. Very friendly and helpful, spending extra time and effort to teach and solve questions outside of lesson time. Highly recommend other students to let Coach Quan guide and teach."
2. "His school teacher, me and his dad have been telling him about his handwriting but he just refuses to do anything about it.. surprised that you managed to get him to improve! I saw his improvement and I can't believe it was written by him. He is so happy and proud to share with me how to hold a pen properly." - Anonymous parent
3. "Hello Coach Quan, I would like to thank you for your constantly guiding and supporting my child, Hong Jun. He has improved immensely since secondary one from a B4 to constant A1 till secondary 4. Moreover, you have helped him to grow mentally and taught him how to better prepare himself for the future. So thankful for always sacrificing your time to help Hong Jun. He has truly grown to become a person who is a able to think more independently and know how to better overcome difficulties faced."