About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Chinese
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Monday 04:00 PM - 05:30 PM
661 Jalan Damai
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Students will be taught the skills in the following areas:
- Question analysis
- Identification of main points
- Ideas generation
- Step by step process writing
- Draft 1 to draft 2 improvisation
- Marking rubrics
- Strategies for doing cloze passage
- Answering techniques for different types/levels of questions.
- Techniques to pick out keywords from questions.
- Step by step guidance to answer oral.
- Personal coaching session with assessment rubrics.
- Targeted guidance for improvement through rubrics.
Students will be trained in the 4 aspects of CL, ie listening, speaking, reading and writing, and they will get to practice the various components in the exam at least once a month. There will be individual attention and work given to each student. Tutor is efficiently bilingual for communication with parents and students.
Students are welcomed to stay back if they have extra questions that they need to clarify.
Alternative tuition timing can be arranged, but it will be subjected to availability.
I am a teacher since 2004, with experience in teaching Chinese and Higher Chinese for Secondary Levels as well as JC level.
I have more than 10 years of teaching and tutoring experience. I had been the marker for O levels CL exam and O levels CL oral exam many times. I have taught in SAP school, junior college and neighbourhood schools and I am able to teach across all levels.
I am currently teaching in a government secondary school and I am up to date with the syllabus and the latest changes in exam format.
Chinese language is a difficult subject and I help students by growing their interest through various teaching materials/topics and coaching them the effective methods of tackling exams. I believe in each student's potential to improve and achieve the best result they deserve.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)