About this tuition group
- Level: Junior College
- Subject: General Paper
- Max Class Size: 4
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Sunday 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
200 Upper Thomson Road
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Leading GP tuition in Singapore by top RJ, NUS lawyer and communications expert. 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS (A&B). Quality content & skills.
At The GP Counsel, we pride ourselves on delivering a bespoke general paper curriculum which cater to the needs of every individual, regardless of ability, to deliver the best GP results.
Our revolutionary dual tutor methodology empowers every student to excel in GP.
We strictly believe in keeping our classes to a small and optimal class size of 6-8 students to ensure that every student receives the maximum attention possible.
Our open-style learning environment maximizes tutor-tutee interaction and establishes confidence and clarity in writing.
Contact us now at eight-1-3-3-six-4-3-3 or [email protected] to reserve your spot for 2016!
We are located at 200 Upper Thomson Road #01-08 Singapore 574424.
Only a 5-10 minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Raffles Institution!
• Accomplished corporate lawyer
• Experienced General Paper tutor (> 4 years' experience)
• Senior Expert Tutor on the Domain of Experts
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (Hons.), National University of Singapore
• Raffles Junior College, Straight As for all subjects including GP
• Raffles Institution, 9 A1s for GCE "O" Levels
Mr. Koh loves teaching and mentoring young adults. His key strengths lie in his attention to detail, analytical ability, and exceptional familiarity with the latest hot-button issues. A meticulous, authoritative and respected mentor, his relatable disposition and zest for teaching enables him to build rapport with his students easily.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)