About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Chinese
- Max Class Size: 4
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Sunday 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
129 Bedok North Street 2
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
- Improve the ability to read & comprehend passages
- Answering techniques for different types of questions
-Express answer concisely in your own words
-Draw logical or moral conclusion from the passages.
- Vocabulary & Idiom taught are based on MOE’s required word list.
-Practice to improve writing skills & techniques
-Increase confidence in analyzing & organizing composition passages.
-Introduction to new vocabulary, proverbs & idioms.
-Systematic writing programme , provide examples various methods to start, link and conclude essay.
* Oral & Conversation
- Reading, Conversation Skill
- Techniques in picture description.
- Systematic beginning & ending of the picture description.
Specialized in Chinese for Children and adult. 10 years local teaching Mandarin experience from Primary to JC level as well as adult studying. Follow MOE syllabus, proven methodology, good feedback from both parents and students. Nurturing the Child’s interest towards Chinese, change negative attitude to fun learning, maximise their potential, tailor-made lessons upon the individuals.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)