About this tuition group
- Level: primary 1 to primary 3
- Subject: Maths
- Max Class Size: 4
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Thursday 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
466 Pasir Ris Street 41
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
I was a math tutor at a private tuition centre with over 5 years of experience. If you are engaging me as a tutor for purely academic purposes, I would encourage you to look elsewhere.
If you are looking for someone to encourage, inspire and motivate your child to love math as a subject - you have found the right tutor.
Based on my own observations and experiences, I see many unhappy students with the overwhelming commitments and extra-curricular activities. Thus, my objectives for tuition is simple:
1. Cover Pri School Math Syllabus, Contents and Problem-solving questions (including heuristics learning)
2. Understand, encourage and mentor your child holistically
3. Engage students with interactive lesson plans
My lessons are structured and strategized based on children's learning capabilities. This is a brief outline of a 2-hour lesson plan:
1. Going through of Past Week's homework
3. Math Mentoring - I do, You do, We do together
4. Briefing on following week's homework
I provide incentives, implement rewards systems and after-hours consultation, when necessary. This includes a monthly feedback chat with parents because I believe parents play an important role in understanding your child's learning progression.
Trial lessons are currently available. Do contact me for further information.
> Over 5 years of Math Tutoring Experience
> 80% of students improved drastically after attending classes
> Youth mentor and worker at various school programs for over 6 years
> Distinction in personal math academic qualifications
> Structured and conducive lesson plans
> After-hours consultation available
> Monthly feedback and updates provided to parents
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)