About this tuition group
- Level: primary 4 to primary 6
- Subject: Maths, Maths (H2), Maths (H1)
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (2 times per week)
- Saturday 08:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM
670A Jurong West Street 65
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Students will learn the right ways at solving mathematical problems using a set of correct skills, attitudes, metacognition, processes and concepts.
They will be taught Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry and Statistics at various difficulties based on their current level and pace of learning.
Things to bring includes the following:
1) Stationery (pen, pencil, eraser, correction tape)
3) Measuring instruments (protractor, compass, set squares)
I'm Junwei, 31, working as a full-time engineer. Graduated in NTU with a B.Eng (Mechanical), and obtained a double masters in NUS and Naval Postgraduate School. I love to read, travel and chill in a cafe.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)