About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Elementary Math
- Max Class Size: 15
Class days (1 times per week)
- Sunday 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
452 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Dr. Teo aims to provide quality group tuition that is affordable to the mass. His effective strategy involves simplifying key concepts without compromising on accuracy and precision. The teaching methodology has been proven successful, in view of significant improvements in students' grades in the past. Guarantee for improvement in result is offered to assure parents of the effectiveness of the outcome-oriented approach.
Guarantee: No payment required if the student’s examination result did not show any improvement
The critical factors which steer the students toward academic success are listed below.
• Experienced tutor with a Ph.D. in Engineering from NTU
• Comprehensive materials rigorously prepared by the tutor
• Affordable and competitive rates/pricings
Note: Engineering study at university level requires strong fundamental understanding of Mathematics and covers advanced Mathematics courses.
The class focuses on preparing students for GCE O Level Elementary Mathematics in 2019. The classroom is conveniently located near Ang Mo Kio MRT station. Students requesting to commence other classes are welcomed.
Other available classes with limited vacancies are listed below.
• GCE A Level H2 Mathematics
• GCE A Level H3 Mathematics
• GCE O Level Elementary Mathematics
• Around 4 years of experience as a home tutor for Mathematics and Sciences
• Approximately 8 years of experience as a tutor providing group tuition for Mathematics
• 1 year of experience as Teaching Assistant for tutorial classes at university level