About this tuition group
- Level: primary 4 to primary 6
- Subject: Maths
- Max Class Size: 6
Class days (7 Time(s) per week)
- Monday 09:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday 09:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday 09:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday 09:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Friday 09:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday 09:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday 09:30 AM - 11:00 PM
1187 Upper Serangoon Road
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
We leverage technology to help your child learn mathematics faster. In addition, we have qualified and certified teachers to support your child's homework on weekday afternoons. We conduct classes in the evenings and on weekends.
Contact me for a free profiling.
I am an NIE Certified Teacher (Valedictorian and Top Student) and an MOE Approved Teacher. I have trained more than 150 MOE schools till date. I have also conducted Math Olympiad and Science Olympiad programmes, public speaking and debate programmes for schools. I have conducted tuition and trained students since 2007.
I am also currently the official tutor for Mendaki's community tuition programmes and the Central Singapore Community Development Council's Nurture Programmes.
For private tuition, I currently have 4 primary school students, 4 secondary school students, 2 junior college economics students and 2 undergraduate level business students under my tutelage.
Having scored all A’s and A-Star for my PSLE, and having topped the cohort several times for my degree and diploma programmes, I am able to conduct lessons from Primary to University levels.
My students have gone on to win mathematics competitions, public speaking competitions, essay writing competitions and receive Edusave Scholarship Awards for being among the top students in his/her respective schools.
Teaching Methods and Pedagogical Approach
I am well versed in 4 different teaching methodologies:
1) The Singapore Syllabus and Curriculum Structure (NIE Certified)
2) The Australian Education System and Pedagogy (M.Ed. With High Distinction From Monash University)
3) The UK Teaching Methods and Pedagogy (EYFS Teaching Diploma With Distinction) (UK)
4) Competency-Based Learning and Teaching (ACTA Certified)