About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Physics
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Tuesday 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
314A Punggol Way
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Physics is a notoriously difficult subject. To me a good tutor is one who can explain difficult physics concepts in a way that everyone can understand. In the process of teaching, I try to motivate my students to be curious learners and critical thinkers, because these skills will take them far in their academic journey :)
Classes will be split into 3 segments:
1. Physics intensive foundation building for specific topic (notes provided)
2. Review of worksheet (common examination strategies and questions identified)
3. Practice and Q&A: students will attempt the worksheet questions while tutor will go down to each student to answers any question and check each student’s understanding.
What do the students receive:
1. Personalized notes
2. Quality worksheets
3. Exam papers from top schools in Singapore
4. Mind maps sorted by chapters
5. Free after lesson help with queries and doubts
6. Maximal guidance from tutor as class is limited to a maximum of 3
314A Punggol Way
Has 5 years of teaching experience in Physics.
Can't make it for this time slot?
Unfortunately there will not be any free trial classes, to avoid disruption to the lesson.
To choose an alternative time slot.
Specialist in Physics.
• Graduated with a Bachelor of Science (Physics) from NUS in 2018.
• Oversaw the improvement of 20 students (Upper secondary and JC) in the last 5 years.
• Drafted lesson plan for each student to help them to achieve their goals.
• 90% of students scored distinction (A1 or A2) for O levels.
• Confident and patient in explaining complex ideas in physics
• Taught at a school in Taiwan from 2017 to 2018.