About this tuition group
- Level: Junior College
- Subject: Physics
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Monday 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
314A Punggol Way
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Physics is a notoriously difficult subject. To me a good tutor is one who can explain difficult physics concepts in a way that everyone can understand. In the process of teaching, I try to motivate my students to be curious learners and critical thinkers, because these skills will take them far in their academic journey.
Snacks and drinks will be provided during the break.
Classes will be split into two segments:
1. Physics intensive foundation building for each topic. Common types of questions will be identified for the students.
2. Further analysis and discussion
What do the students receive:
1. Personalized notes sorted by chapters
2. Free test papers
3. Free assessment book
4. Free Mind Maps
5. Free common questions from school papers
6. Free after lesson help with queries and doubts
7. Maximal guidance from tutor as class is limited to a maximum of 3
8. Examination strategies
314A Punggol Way
Has 4 years of teaching experience in Physics.
Specialist in Physics.
• Graduated with a Bachelor of Science (Physics) from NUS in 2018.
• Oversaw the improvement of 15 students (Upper secondary and JC) in the last 4 years.
• Drafted lesson plan for each student to help them to achieve their goals. Understanding the different individual needs of each student.
• 80% of students improved by 3 grades or more to obtain a distinction.
• Confident and patient in explaining complex ideas in physics by using simple terms.
• Volunteered as a relief teacher in a Taiwanese elementary school in 2018. Motivated over 100 underachieving students to pursue higher education.
To me a good tutor is one who can explain difficult concepts in a way that everyone can understand. My first goal as a Physics tutor is to help my students to understand the academic concepts, because a student's grade is a reflection of how well he understands the subject. My second goal is to motivate my students to be curious learners and critical thinkers, because these skills will take them far in their academic journey.