About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 1 to secondary 2
- Subject: Elementary Math
- Max Class Size: 6
Class days (2 Time(s) per week)
- Monday 08:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday 08:00 PM - 10:00 PM
50 Choa Chu Kang North 6
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Math proves to be a subject that is easy to score yet hard to master in Secondary school. Once students master the basic formulas and concepts, students will realise the repetitive nature of GCE 'O' Level questions and begin to score.
This is a 20 lessons (Twice a week on Monday and Thursday) program.
In this program, we will be focusing on 2 parts.
(1) Class Consultation. Students will voice out the challenging questions they face in school. I will be personally addressing them, giving tips and tricks on how to attempt similar questions in the future. Students tend to learn best through peer to peer learning, which will be effective in our group setting.
(2) Syllabus Recap. We will be reviewing the Lower Secondary Mathematics syllabus from the top. In each chapter, we will be heading reviewing the common formulas and techniques, before ending with in class exercise on similar question types in GCE 'O' Levels (Ten Year Series).
This program will be limited to a maximum of 6 students, targeted at Secondary 1 and Secondary 2 students.
Feel free to contact me at 97109682 / [email protected]