About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 1 to secondary 2
- Subject: English
- Max Class Size: 4
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Wednesday 05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
62 Jalan Pacheli
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Content and Language Mastery
Students will improve their grammar knowledge and skills by practising editing and sentence reconstruction exercises. They will also learn how to review and edit their work for grammatical accuracy and coherence in writing.
Through our comprehension, summary practices and reading materials, our programme covers a wide range of general knowledge topics and current affairs to help students develop a global perspective and build their content knowledge for use in their essays. These topics include:
• world affairs
• sport and entertainment
• social and youth issues
Skills and Techniques
Students will continue to build on essential reading and writing skills through our weekly lessons. These include:
• honing summary skills by learning how to identify keywords and paraphrasing required information
• improving comprehension skills by applying active reading strategies to analyse passage
• building writing skills to include descriptive language and expository writing
Students are also trained in their time management skills through practice tests in simulated exam conditions.
80% distinction achieved for Class for 2019 English O Level Examination
Certified MOE teacher who has over 7 years in teaching Primary, Secondary and JC level English. Teaching materials are closely aligned to the MOE syllabus and guidelines.
Teacher's self-designed notes and worksheets are provided for every student. Students under my guidance achieved at least 1-3 grade improvement over a semester. Testimonials and students' track record can be provided upon request.