About this tuition group
- Level: primary 4 to primary 6
- Subject: Science
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Saturday 05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
19 Queen's Close
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
This is a preparatory course for the upcoming PSLE Science exam! Students who are looking to strengthen and clear all fundamental misconceptions are welcome to join the class.
*Concept Mastery and application*
We offer a concept based approach towards knowledge accumulation. We will deliver content in a scaffolding approach where ideas are introduced, explained and subsequently tested in ‘knowledge based’ and ‘application based’ questions.
In addition, we will help to build up your child’s confidence and momentum, allowing them to be more READY and RECEPTIVE to tackle new challenges, concepts and content.
*Skills and answering techniques*
During the class, students are tasked to identify keywords from the questions given, link them to the relevant concepts and to structure them into proper sentences. Through this method, it allows the students to correctly identify the requirements needed and apply the correct answering technique for the questions.
Some of the questions that many students stumble upon are:
1) Experimental questions - aim of the experiment/relationship/conclusion
2) Explanation questions - Analysis of keywords/application to relevant concepts
3) And many more..
*Unlimited support and lesson materials*
We will be constantly providing feedback to you so that you are aware of your child's progress after every lesson. Also, lesson materials will be provided. These are not just worksheets but also useful mind maps and cheat sheets that will help to smoothen your child's learning journey.
LAST SLOT AVAILABLE
8 years of experience tutoring math & science. Ex MOE (NIE) & Ex Mind Stretcher Teacher
*Achievements for this year*
- Out of the 22 students taught for PSLE, 18 achieved a T-score of 240+ ( all scoring A/A* for math & sci)
- Average improvement of 2-3 grades within 4 months. (Latest example of my student improving from 48.5 (SA1) to 76 (SA2) within 3 months ONLY)
- For the 20 students that are p5 and below, 15 have gotten an A for both math & science.
- i am a firm believer in identifying a child's interest and hidden potential. i am trained to discover these areas of excellence in students and help them in providing the best coaching and resources and bringing out the best in them
- i will also be closely working with you (parents) to identify these hidden areas and construct different strategies to nourish those skills and convert them into excellent results.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)