About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Chinese
- Max Class Size: 9
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Monday 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
804 Hougang Central
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
We focus on further developing students' listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. We hope to improve students' humanistic qualities of integrity, respect and compassion through the awareness of Chinese culture and moral stories.
Our teaching would be based on the students’ existing language ability, and we aim to improve students' ability to listen, read and write through comprehensive language learning activities.
We would adopt different strategies according to the needs of students, carry out diversified teaching activities, maximize their potential, and give students the opportunity to experience success.
We would organize and guide students to learn in practice, strengthen interaction and cooperation between students, and cultivate students' active and autonomous learning spirit.
At the same time as cultivating students' language ability, we will consciously develop students' creativity, analytical and problems solving skills.
Our teaching will be close to students' lives. We make full use of different platforms such as families, schools, and communities, as well as resources such as the Internet so as to expand student learning spaces. We also carry out learning activities that combine real life to increase the opportunities for students to use the language and stimulate students. The interest of Chinese language will increase students' enthusiasm for using Chinese language.
• 23 Years’ tutoring experience in Chinese, Additional Mathematics and Accounting.
• Helped struggling students improve their test grades in the above subjects from failing to either As or Bs.
• Monitored, assessed, and improved student performance
• Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
• Attained the Certificate for Outstanding Academic Result for Chinese Language in 1985
• Chairman of the Chinese Cultural Club
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)