About this tuition group
- Level: Junior College
- Subject: English Language and Linguistics
- Max Class Size: 4
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
253 Hougang Avenue 3
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
The English Language and Linguistics paper requires key linguistic knowledge and technical skills on comparative analysis. Classes will begin in late November 2020 to prepare current JC1 ELL students for the A-Level year.
Classes in November and December will focus on strengthening your skills in the comparative analysis of spoken and written texts, as well as the adaptive writing and commentary section.
It will also prepare you for Paper 2 with some core foundational skills in answering the P2 questions using the stimulus text analysis well.