About this tuition group
- Level: primary 6
- Subject: English
- Max Class Size: 6
Class days (3 times per week)
- Wednesday 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
- Friday 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 03:30 PM - 05:00 PM
67A Eu Chin Street
This is a class listing by NANYANG EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY. To sign up, just book now and the tuition centre will liase with you directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tuition centre.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
What you'll learn:
Rhetorical Knowledge: how to craft your writing to meet the needs of specific audiences for specific purposes.
Critical Thinking: how to make decisions about what to include and not include in your writing.
Writing Processes: how to use invention, research, drafting, revising, and editing in your writing.
Knowledge of Conventions: how to use various formats and stylistic choices, including genre conventions.
Digital Technology: how to use diverse technologies to write more effectively and efficiently.
Habits of Mind: how to benefit from curiosity, openness, engagement, creativity, persistence, responsibility, flexibility, and reflection.