About this tuition group
- Level: primary 1 to primary 3
- Subject: English
- Max Class Size: 20
Class days (7 Time(s) per week)
- Monday 04:30 PM - 11:30 PM
- Tuesday 07:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Wednesday 04:30 PM - 11:30 PM
- Thursday 03:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Friday 02:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday 08:30 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday 02:00 PM - 11:30 PM
183B Rivervale Crescent
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
My students will be learning English, such as grammar, vocabulary, editing, visual text comprehension, open ended comprehension based on their levels.. my past students improved in their grades.. eg, B to A, D to B..
I have a passion in teaching. I love teaching.. I am currently teaching 5 students.. love to work with you students!!
I'm currently studying and working part time. Teaching is my passion and I'm a part time private tutor.
I cater my teaching to each student’s weakness through providing my own materials including exam papers. I’m updated with MOE syllabus, and can teach all areas. Parents have described me as a patient and dedicated teacher. With excellent communication skills, I’m able to create a positive and engaging learning environment that helps to keep my students engaged.
- 2 years of teaching experience in teaching nursery, preschool and lower Primary students.
I am teaching students from P1 to P3. I am teaching them English. I have over 2 years of experience in teaching P1-P3 English.. I have all the qualifications and knowledge to help my students improve and build a stronger foundation in each of their subjects.. I provide my own materials such as notes, past year papers and worksheets.. with such notes and practices my students are able to improve.. I scored A2 for english..Parents have given testimonials on the improvements of their child. Within 2 months my students have a grade jump from B to A, D to B.. I use my own prepared worksheets for all of my students..