About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 1 to secondary 2
- Subject: Elementary Math
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Friday 07:45 PM - 09:45 PM
996B Buangkok Crescent
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Aim of students in this class: high A1 (>85/100 for EOY)
This math tuition class is suitable for students who wish to build up a strong foundation in Secondary Algebra.
The lesson plan of this group will focus on helping student to master various types of algebra questions commonly tested in both school & national examinations.
It will cover ALL topics according to MOE syllabus for Secondary Two Express EMath.
But students of other levels may also wish to join:
- Sec 1 students who are strong in Math & wish to build a solid foundation in algebra to prepare for taking Additional Math (AMath) in Sec 3.
- Sec 3/4/5 students who are failing Math. You just need to attend this group to focus on Algebra. I’m sure this will help you get full marks for those questions & pass your paper.
10 years of tutoring experience.
Have been a Full-Time Tutor specialising in Secondary Math for the last 4years since graduation from University of London (UOL) with a 1st Class Honours in Bachelor of Science in Mathematics & Economics.
Experienced in 1-to-1 private tutoring, mini-sized to medium-sized group teaching.
I love to explain lessons from foundation to help students fully understand what they are learning. This would help students to unleash their full potential and perform at their best when facing unseen non-routine questions in examinations.
However, for students who are very weak in math. I prefer to use drilling method on commonly tested types of questions to help them remember the steps and method in order to pass their papers.
I believe that no one should fail math & every one should enjoy solving math sums! :)