About this tuition group
- Level: Junior College
- Subject: General Paper
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Friday 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
97 Prince Charles Crescent
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
This class provides a holistic tuition solution to H1 General Paper. Both JC1 and JC2 students may take this class.
Broadly, the structure of the class is as follows:
1. Comprehension skills for short answer questions and effective summary writing. This component teaches students to break down complex questions into a basic answering framework.
2. Writing skills and essay example development for effective essay and AQ responses. This component develops the student's internal example bank for both essay and AQ questions and teaches techniques of writing clearly and succinctly.
This class is designed to be affordable and effective. The class size is intentionally limited to three, so as to ensure the quality of teaching and student learning.
What students are to expect during the class:
1. Students are expected to prepare for class by completing given assignments.
2. Minimal time is allocated for students to do in-class work. This is to ensure that maximum time is allocated for one-on-one discussions, critiquing of the student's completed work, and giving constructive comments to maximize learning.
3. Every class is tailored to each student's own pace and learning, ensuring maximum learning.
Students will get:
1. Updated essay banks and structured notes for essay writing, AQ techniques and comprehension summaries from top schools and tuition centres.
2. Off-class online consultations whenever desired.
3. Membership to a Whatsapp / telegram group where I will constantly provide articles, relevant news etc. for essay and AQ development.
This class is effective both as a crash-course style class or long term GP development.
I have 6 years worth of experience providing General Paper (GP) tuition, both as a private tutor and a relief tutor at leading tuition centres and Junior Colleges.
I am a graduate of the NUS Faculty of Law. My love of teaching inspires me to provide cost-effective and results-oriented General Paper classes for students.