About this tuition group
- Level: primary 2,3,4,5,6
- Subject: CODING, ROBOTICS, Lego Robotics
- Max Class Size: 8
Class days (2 Time(s) per week)
- Saturday 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Sunday 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
513 Bishan Street 13
This is a class listing by STEM Academy. To sign up, just book now and the tuition centre will liase with you directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tuition centre.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Learn to code using Lego Mindstorms and Scratch
This is an introductory robotics and coding course using the LEGO Mindstorms Robot Inventor Set as a platform. Coding will take place through the Robot Inventor companion app, using the Scratch programming language. Classes will be taught by an instructor experienced in teaching IT skills to primary and secondary school children.
The focus of this course is to train students to program and complete tasks through using a sequential methodology. This sequential approach is the fundamental core of any programming platform, be it in robotics or computer science. While programming their robot, students also get to explore the functionality of different types of sensors and learn how to program with them.
Each student will have the opportunity for hands-on learning, as a robot kit will be provided for each individual student.
- Learn the fundamentals of robotics and sensors.
- Learn how to code with Scratch.
- Learn how to code with sensors.
- Learn how to problem solve with sequential methodology.
- The course consists of 5 weekly lessons, 2 hours each.
- All learning materials will be provided for the students.
- Certificate of completion awarded at the end of this course.
- Free trial class available.
For any enquiries, please contact [email protected].