About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3
- Subject: Elementary Math
- Max Class Size: 6
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Wednesday 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
433 Clementi Avenue 3
This is a class listing by Alpha Omega Learning Hub . To sign up, just book now and the tuition centre will liase with you directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tuition centre.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Our centre founder Mr Yeo believes in the Singapore Mathematics framework conceived by the MOE. He uses the Common Pedagogical Approach built upon Jerome Brunner’s Theory of Representation. One example is the Enactive Representation Iconic Representation Symbolic Representation. To allow students to learn anything abstract, they will need to be moved from the concrete representation then to the pictorial representation then the abstract representation.
The Concrete Pictorial Abstract approach has benefited many students in the following ways:
1) It is useful method to allow students better grasp the concrete math concept before engaging the required mathematical steps/ workings.
2) It allows clearer pictorial representation for visual learners
3) It enables students to identify algorithm and patterns within a question and using this abstract information to solve of complex word problem.
• A centre of excellence for learning math
(secondary level) .
• To provide professional coaching so as to equip students with the necessary skills, knowledge and strategies to ace in the national examinations .
• To create a conducive environment for active learners to develop a deeper appreciation for math .
• To foster a greater understanding of math elegance in real life context .
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)