About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 1 to secondary 2
- Subject: Maths
- Max Class Size: 6
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
326 Serangoon Avenue 3
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Hello there! If you are looking for an effective online/physical tuition experience to achieve improvements in your results for your child/yourself, read on!
We are part of a team of passionate, experienced tutors who seek to make a positive difference. Our learning platform provides a systematic framework focuses on building strong knowledge base, coaching programme and creating a sustainable and inclusive community.
3 core values of The Astute Academy:
1. We are inclusive
We accept all students who desire to improve academically but do not know how. There is no entry test to select students or students from top schools. It doesn’t matter what you are achieving right now, be prepared to work hard and see improvements in your results!
2. No hidden fees
We believe that tuition is not just for the privileged. We remain transparent in our fee structure and we want to pass the cost savings to parents. There will be no registration, deposit, materials fees and additional GST involved. Materials will be provided at no additional cost!
3. Conducive classroom size
We want to make sure every student’s needs are taken care of. We keep our classroom size small for conducive lessons. In addition, we track our students’ progress and make sure nobody is left behind.
We want to empower your child/you to believe in his/her/your potential. Do reach out to me at 8824 0660 to find out what we can offer!
My name is Grace and I have 7 years of experience teaching N and O Levels Upper Secondary Mathematics ranging from Express to Normal Technical. I am part of a team of passionate, experienced tutors who seek to make a positive difference. Our learning platform provides a systematic framework focuses on building strong knowledge base, coaching programme and creating a sustainable and inclusive community.
This systematic framework has proven to provide significant results for my students as shown below:
- Sec 2 Express student (Serangoon Secondary School): last in class to A2 (EOY, 2021) within a short period of 2.5 months, consistent improvements to A1 (Midyear Weighted Assignment, 2022)
- Sec 2E student (Bowen Secondary School): C5 to A2 (EOY, 2021) within a period of 3 months, consistent improvements to A2 (Midyear Weighted Assignment, 2022)
- Sec 2E student (Juying Secondary School): F9 (EOY, 2021) to A2 (Midyear Weighted Assignment, 2022) within a period of 3 months
- Sec 2E student (St. Gabriels Secondary School): B4 to A2 (Midyear Weighted Assignment, 2022) within a period of 1 month
- Sec 4NA student (Jurong Secondary School): D7 to A1 (GCE N levels, 2017)
- Sec 4E student (Juying Secondary School): C6 to A2 (GCE O Levels, 2019)
- Sec 4E student (Juying Secondary School): C6 to B3 (GCE O Levels, 2019)
I have achieved distinctions for both E Math A1, A Math A2 in GCE O Levels (2010). I am experienced in conducting 1 to 1, group and online tuition classes, using online teaching tools to illustrate mathematical concepts.