About this tuition group
- Level: primary 4 to primary 6
- Subject: Maths
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Sunday 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
525A Pasir Ris Street 51
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
A typical Math lesson would be carried out with the help of:
* PowerPoint slides
* Manipulatives (e.g. fraction discs, interlocking cubes, etc.)
* Self-created worksheets based on student's area of weakness
* Exam style questions (multiple choice, short-answer questions and word problems)
1.Strong subject knowledge of math and science as I specialize in teaching P3 - P6 Math/Science throughout my years of teaching. Have attended numerous workshops/trainings and have also conducted workshops/sharing sessions with teachers and parents.
2. Strong understanding of marking schemes and examinations as I had many experiences setting exam papers. I was also in the team in charge of vetting exam papers set by other teachers. Have taken part in Math PSLE marking exercises throughout my years of teaching and also math & science marking exercises during school exams.
3. Pupils show improvement within a few months of tuition.
e.g. A student scored 25/50 for weighted assessment 1 during mid year and joined me in July 2021. She managed to score 32.5/50 for weighted assessment 2 around end of August 2021.
Another student managed to score an overall of 82/100 after tuition for a year.
Last taught school: Gongshang Primary school