About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Additional Maths
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Wednesday 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
351 Clementi Avenue 2
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
1. Focus on each indivudual student with maximum 3 students/class
2. Provide free exclusive summary notes for each student.
3. 3 steps in teaching
Step 1 Discuss the topic first.
Step 2 Guide the students to apply the topics to solve problems.
Step 3 Let studetns have independent practice.
4. Provide free online consultations through whatapp after the class.
1. I am currently teaching IB HL math and physics in a tuition center and having 2 JC students (H2 Math and Physics). One of my students from UWC has obtained an unconditional offer from Yale.
2. Top 3 Graduated from NTU Aerospace Engineering with First Class Honours (GPA 4.79/5) in 2010.
3. Obtained A+ for all the university engineering math and physics courses. PhD in NUS is in progress.
4. Physics and math peer-tutor for NTU freshmen from 2008-2010.
5. Started to teach JC, Poly and IB math and physics since 2010 6.
Past Teaching Experience
1. Studetns from Serangoon secondary school got A1 for Math in 2015.
2. Studetns from UWC obtained unconditional offer from Yale university in 2015.
3. Students from Nanyang JC got A for H2 math in 2014.
4. Students from UWC obtained A (Grade 10) for math and physics in 2015.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)