• $345 / mth *Special Discount: $15 off first month.
    ($360.00 every subsequent 4 lessons)

About this tuition group

  • Level: secondary 1 to secondary 2
  • Subject: Elementary Math
  • Max Class Size: 3

Class days (1 Time(s) per week)

  • Sunday 11:30 AM - 01:30 PM


  • 748B Bedok Reservoir Crescent
    Singapore 472748

Why ManyTutors?

  • Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
  • No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
  • 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.

Looking for a tutor who will travel to your house instead?

Join 5,000+ students who already have a head start today.

Shortlist 3 Tutors

360 Tutoring Program

More Information About This Class

I believe that every student's learning style is unique. The first lesson will be a lot of analysis on my part to see where problem areas are. I will teach according to the student's pace but at the same time, follow the school's syllabus closely. Lots of practise is expected and the student will see results.

Tutor's Experience

I have 10 years of tutoring experience teaching students ranging from preschool to upper secondary. To score well for math, you need discipline, persistence and content knowledge. 99% of my students have scored As in their tests and exams. The remaining 1% lacked discipline and persistence. No one is perfect but practise makes perfect.

(Contact tutor directly for other slots)

About the tutor

Jacqueline Lin


  • 748B Bedok Reservoir Crescent

Testimonials for Jacqueline Lin

Be the first to write a testimonial for Jacqueline Lin