About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Additional Maths
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Thursday 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
9 Jalan Gapis
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
I will be conducting a group tuition to aid students' for the upcoming End of Year examinations.
What will I be going through/doing during the lessons:
- Understand what the students' academic goals are
- Aid the students in goal- setting
- Analyse the students' work to find out where the problem(s) lies whether is it misunderstanding of the question requirements, pure carelessness or does he or she have foundational issues.
- Clear conceptual errors and any doubts the students’ may have
- Go through the new topics that the students’ schools have yet to go through to give them a better head start.
- Some time will also be given for students to ask questions from their school homework.
- Recommendation of assessment books to get, if needed (Assignments will be given from the assessment books + from the questions I provide )
- Closer to the exams, mock tests will be given to test the student's preparedness level.
Additional background info. :
- Achieved an A1 for both A math and E math for my O levels
- Was the top student in my secondary school for A math in both sec 3 and sec 4
- Have been consistently getting more than 90 marks for all my Math papers from Secondary 1- Secondary 4.
- Proven track record of students who have shown great improvements for their Mathematics Subjects
--> More than 90% of my students have shown a jump in at least 2 grades or more, with 80% of them achieving an A grade.
--> Greatest improvement from my student was during the 2015 GCE O'levels examination, from an E8 to an A1.
For the past 2.5 years, I have tutored around 11 students from varying backgrounds and education levels( primary and secondary school students). Quite a few of my students were failing math/ sciences badly and were on the verge of giving up. But all of these students eventually ended up passing their major examinations comfortably. Currently, I am tutoring 2 sec 1 student for math, 1 sec 2 student for both math and science, 2 secondary 3 students for both A math and E math and 1 sec 4 student for both E math and Combined (Phy and Chem). Given my experiences thus far, you can be assured that I am a tutor who is well-versed with the syllabus. I do not believe in drilling students but focus on how to make them interested in learning the subject. I aim to make my students feel a sense of satisfaction when they master a concept and at the same time, motivate them to push on further. In addition, I can offer supervision and help with schoolwork/assessment books besides providing my own practice questions that I have collated.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)