About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Principles of Accounts
- Max Class Size: 4
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
686B Woodlands Drive 73
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
One of the greatest challenge in studying POA is to do questions on our own without guidance!!
Group tuition is invaluable because it maximize the learning of the students!
Imagine an interactive session whereby other students bring up questions that have not crossed their mind before…? This will allow students to master the concepts of POA effectively!
Reward system will be used to motivate students as well! (so they don’t dread attending the class)
MY UNIQUE STRENGTH
My unique strength lies in understanding the students’ learning style well. To maximize their learning, lessons are planned meticulously to fit their needs.
In addition, I position myself as their motivating friend – this has helped students to open up to me& share their learning difficulties at ease.
Here are some of my outstanding achievements:
(1) It happened when I taught POA tuition to a F9 grader who’s taking O’s exam this year. Just after 2 sessions of tuition, he told me that he passed his class test (July) for the 1st time in the year! :D
(2) Another F9 POA grader which scored 3/100 during mid-year exam was able to score A1 for practice prelim paper under exam setting, only within 3 months of 1-to-1 tuition.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)