About this tuition group
- Level: primary 4 to primary 6
- Subject: Maths, Combined Humanities, English
- Max Class Size: 1
Class days (2 Time(s) per week)
- Monday 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM
780 Pasir Ris Street 71
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
1.Begin with an interview of the child and the parents.
Clearly outline requirements and identify weak areas.
2. Focus on completion and understanding of school assigned homework This helps to build confidence and self will to perform better. Can take a good portion of tuition time.
3. For Maths, learn how to identify and solve problems.
4. For Science, develop interest by exploring into the knowledge available online..
5. English requires reading and practice, with guidance and explanation of primciples applied in the language..
Whiteboard, Models and Large screen available as teaching aids.
Reward and incentive program to encourage students as well as breaks for a relaxed atmosphere. Good mental and emotional states of the child are conducive to high absorbtion rates.
Note - not to overload child as remedial classes and school assigned work is substantial.
I brought my son from an IB private school program overseas and enrolled him in the neighbourhood school program. By self tutoring, in 6 months he managed to pass his exams. The next year he was winning awards following which he was placed in the highest class acdemically.
Yet I choose not overly put too much pressure on him, as long as he maximises his potential.
The secret is to identify weak areas and this may not be just academic. It may areas involving his attention span, self confidence and motivation.
I teach as a corporate person in Singapore and Indonesia and have written handbooks for industry specific requirements.
I resolve to help children to do thier utmost for the PSLE.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)