About this tuition group
- Level: Junior College
- Subject: Chemistry, Physics
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Friday 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
302 Tiong Bahru Road
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
NUS Chemical Engineering Scholar in the Global Engineering Programme,
offering JC H2 Chemistry & Physics home tuition.
2hrs weekly session.
CALL 96985700 NOW!
• NUS Chemical Engineering Scholar in the Global Engineering Programme
(Top Engineering Course that only admits the top 50 Engineering students in SG)
• Recipient of the Jacob Ballas Scholar Award
• Recipient of the NUS Merit Scholarship
• Expert Tutor
• Top scholar from SAJC, with straight As and one B for GP
• Top Sci Stream Student for the Junior College Preliminary Exams,
• Consistent top 1% in both H2 Phy & Chem,
• $375/ Month for 1-1 home tuition
• $300/ Month per person for 2-1 home tuition (Tutee's to form their own groups)
• $250/Month for 3-1 home tuition (Tutee's to form their own groups)
All our classes are conducted in small groups and you can be guaranteed that all your questions will be fully addressed!
• Tutor's or tutee's house
• Dedicated, patient and knowledgeable tutor
• Receive concise summary notes and key pointers for each topic
• Exam Oriented - Tackle FAQs so as to score in exams
• Comprehensive - We will go beyond the syllabus, such that you will be able to tackle tougher problems
• Engaging learning environment - students will be active thinkers and not passive readers.
Feel free to contact me @ 96985700 for more information!
" Dedicated and knowledgeable, Alex’s tuition is very productive. He helps to link the different topics together so that it's easier to remember and it is also easier for us to apply during the examinations. He knows what is essential for the papers and can guide his students through the key points required for the examinations. His notes are extremely concise and have extra little details that students miss out when they study. "
" Alex is very patient when it comes to teaching and spares no effort to ensure that his students get the concepts right. He is also able to give easy examples for students to understand on the spot which makes chemistry less complicated. Overall, I enjoy his teaching and highly recommend his tuition because he can help you to understand the topics easily and is able to tell you what is essential for the subject. "
" Alex has been a great tutor and has proven that his way of teaching is clear. I was able to understand and clear most of my misconceptions. He is able to point out accurately the most important details of each topic to study. Also, the resources provided are really useful. Thank you, Alex! "
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)