About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 1 to secondary 2
- Subject: English
- Max Class Size: 2
Class days (2 times per week)
- Wednesday 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
- Friday 06:30 PM - 06:30 PM
719 Woodlands Avenue 6
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Fun filled Class that is catered to your area of weakness be it in any manner from spelling to comprehension. Students will receive practice papers and past exam papers to help them understand the criteria of the paper. Classes are held in a very small capacity to facilitate student learning as they are able to clarify any doubt or questions.
All students are required to bring :
1. Notebook ( for own notes taking )
2. Pencil Case & stationeries ( highlighters, erasers,pencils,pens)
3. 2 A4 file of any colour you prefer so as you can keep papers and revision.
4. Your textbook and homework assignments.
What would i Be teaching ?
1. The basic first for all students ( this is a good recap for students that are already advanced)
2. Essays writing ( Compositions, Situational, Picture writing , )
3. Vocab and grammar Practice ***
5. Oral communications ( Picture discussion )
6. Spelling ( Useful English words are taught for daily usage and essay writing) .
How would I be teaching ?
- Each student has a different pace thus customised teaching is catered to each student.
- Each student will receive notes and recaps of the lessons that are taught before.
- Spelling test is held on a weekly basis to allow students to have a wider range of vocabulary.
- Mini test setting is held in every 2 months to gauge student
Hey there !
I am Kira 20 years and i love tutoring English, Science and History. In addition , i have a pet dog at home.
During free time, i often read,watch movies, or even write short stories.
I provide writing and reading materials too, furthermore there would be practice papers that will aid you in your learning.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)