About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Additional Mathematics NA, Elementary Mathematics NA
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Wednesday 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
917 Jurong West Street 91
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
I adopt the following in my lessons.
Check – Relearn poor concepts
Enhance – Learning through classwork and discussion
Enforce – Maintain understanding through weekly assignment ( Provided )
More – Learning ahead of other ( only if he child is capable )
- Max 3 students per group ( Students to create their own group so they can study with friends )
- Class to conduct @ one of the students’ place ( Parent can sit in FOC )
- Lesson will end latest by 9.15pm.
With the C-E-E-M methodology, students will DEFINITELY improve. Obtaining an A is always within reach with positive thinking and will to do well.
Day and time stated are for reference only, we can work out a common time for all the kids.
I travel up to Woodlands and Dover from Jurong.
I am a 32 year old male tutor currently working as an teacher in a local government school. I am 6 years into the job and 15 years into tutoring. I would take in One-to-One tuition most of the time and Small Group Tuition for lower-budget families.
I teach my students thinking technique and input positive feedback into them. I like my students to taste that success in scoring their first A and aim higher from then on.
My lessons are discussion based and student-centered.
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)