About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 1 to secondary 2
- Subject: Elementary Math
- Max Class Size: 2
Class days (1 times per week)
- Saturday 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
You will learn how to analyse the questions, apply Mathematics Formulas and concepts to the questions (eg, use of Algebra/ Pythagoras' Theorem in answering questions) and be able to solve similar questions in the future.
1. Each Class is 1.5 hours. One topic will be taught at every class. 45 mins for teaching and the next 45 mins will be for practicing the questions.
2. More practices will be given closer to tests or exam dates, to help you in preparing for the tests and exams.
3. Students only have to bring along their foolscap papers, stationaries and calculators for the lessons.
4. If there are any doubts about their school work, students can feel free to whatsapp/text me their doubts and I will reply them promptly.
Hi, I am Jerilyn. 19 years old this year. I enjoy interacting with people, baking and dancing. I like tutoring Mathematics as well. Feel free to email me if you have any questions!
(Contact tutor directly for other slots)