About this tuition group
- Level: primary 1 to primary 3
- Subject: Chinese
- Max Class Size: 2
Class days (1 times per week)
- Friday 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM
333A Yishun Street 31
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
1. Hanyu Pinyin tone and pronunciation
2. Learning New Chinese words
3. Chinese Stroke Order
4. Improve penmanship by writing consistent font size and on the line
5. Read and Write in simple complete sentence of at least 3 to 16 words
6. Use simple Punctuation(i.e. Full Stops, Commas and Question marks)
My name is Audrey. Thank You for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.
I do not have any prior teaching experience.
My previous job as a Receptionist in a Tuition Centre requires me to work with children from Nursery Level to Secondary 5 Level, and I developed a passion for working with kids.
My previous job in the customer service sector also entailed me to use both English and Chinese intensively to communicate with parents, customers and students from all walks of life.
I am personally bilingual, well-versed in both English and Mandarin (I.e. Writing and Spoken).
Growing up, I have scored an A grade for Chinese and a Merit for Higher Chinese subject in primary school exam as well as a B3 grade for Chinese in secondary school for Cambridge GCE O Level Exam.
I communicate often in Mandarin with my families.
As your child Chinese Hanyu Pinyin tutor, my overall objective is to instill a positive attitude for your child towards Chinese education.
Secondly, my goal is building confidence and interest in learning Chinese (Reading, Writing (Chinese Characters, Hanyu Pinyin, etc) and Speaking for your child so that he or she child is able to use it to his or her full potential.
A free short quiz and assessment will be provided to assess your child's Chinese standard level.
Should you require any further clarifications or have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at +65 8823 1900 via whatsapp or via email at [email protected] .
Ms Audrey Yan Ting