About this tuition group
- Level: Junior College
- Subject: H2 Chemistry, H2 Biology, H2 Mathematics
- Max Class Size: 3
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Saturday 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
183 Yung Sheng Road
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
I have just graduated from one of the top 5 JCs as an A Level student. I took H2 Biology, H2 Chemistry, H2 Mathematics and H2 Economics. With all the content knowledge still fresh in my mind, I am confident that I can provide high quality tuition sessions and impart my knowledge. I have also gained knowledge on how to prepare for the A Levels over the 2 years, how to make a realistic study plan and exam techniques on answering exam questions that I would like to impart to my students. I also aim to share my resources with my tutees that I think would be helpful and aid them in their preparation.
Here is a little bit about myself:
- Overall top 10% of my cohort in both JC1 & JC2
- Top student in Biology in JC1 & JC2 major exams
- Consistently scored A for Biology, Chemistry and Math in tests from JC1 to JC2
- Scored C for Econs Promos and B for Econs Block tests
- A for PW and Mother Tongue A Levels in 2017
- Selected to do research at A*Star in JC1 end of year
- Selected for PSC scholarship test as top 50 student
Details on tuition sessions:
I will be providing tuition for the 4 A Level subjects based on the new syllabus. Each session will be 2 hours where we will be going through TYS questions, helpful practice questions or reviewing of the content. This is especially important as all these subjects require a lot of practice coupled with a good foundation of content knowledge. If needed, I will also issue homework for us to review the next session.
Fees: $50/h. 2 hours per session.
This is a very good deal considering that I will be teaching 4 subjects as a private tutor providing individual attention and considering that a JC tuition centre for a single subject charges about $45 to $60 per hour. My lessons will also be curated based on the strengths and weaknesses of each individual student. Please Whatsapp me for more details.
I hope that I can be of service to you and I sincerely hope that my teaching would be beneficial and help you/your child get that elusive A in all the A Level subjects!
I have been tutoring since 6 years ago. I taught my very first student for 2.5 months after my PSLE and, to my delight, he managed to be admitted into a relatively good school (he had just moved to Singapore at that time and was trying to get into a good primary school). Along with my formal tutoring experience, I also regularly help my school friends with their work.