About this tuition group
- Level: Junior College
- Subject: Maths (H2)
- Max Class Size: 10
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Sunday 01:30 PM - 03:30 PM
452 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
Dr. Teo aims to provide quality group tuition for students aiming to ace the examinations. His effective strategy involves simplifying key concepts without compromising on accuracy and precision. The teaching methodology has been proven successful, in view of significant improvements in students' grades in the past. Customized materials will be provided to enhance the students’ learning experiences. The materials contain key concepts, relevant examples, and comprehensive questions.
The critical factors which steer the students toward academic success are listed below.
• Experienced tutor with a Ph.D. from NTU
• Comprehensive materials rigorously prepared by the tutor
• Affordable and competitive rates/pricings
The class focuses on preparing students for GCE A Level H2 Mathematics in 2020. Students are expected to be studying the first year curriculum in Junior Colleges in 2019.
Other available classes with limited vacancies are listed below.
• GCE A Level H3 Mathematics
• GCE O Level Additional Mathematics
• GCE O Level Elementary Mathematics
The lessons are conducted at a classroom conveniently located near Ang Mo Kio MRT station.
Dr. Teo has excelled in Mathematics throughout his academic journey. Additionally, he is experienced in private and group tutoring for Mathematics. The relevant details are summarized below.
• Grade for H2 Mathematics or Mathematics C – “A”
• Grade for Additional Mathematics – “A1”
• Grade for Elementary Mathematics – “A2”
• Approximately 10 years of experience as a tutor providing group tuition for Mathematics
• 1 year of experience as Teaching Assistant for tutorial classes at university level
• Around 4 years of experience as a home tutor for Mathematics and Sciences