About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 3 to secondary 5
- Subject: Chinese, Higher Chinese
- Max Class Size: 5
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Friday 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
461 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10
This is a listing for a small group tuition class. Students will have to visit the tutor's specified location every week.
To sign up, just book now and lias with the tutor directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tutor.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
The class will be covering:
- Composition teaching techniques
- Techniques to answer comprehension
- Ways to tackle MCQ questions
- Summary skills and techniques
- Broad discussion for oral discussion and current affairs understanding.
Learn more than just Chinese in this class.
Lessons will be taught in English for those who are weaker in Chinese. However, discussions and interactions are all done in Chinese.
Chinese students who have had difficulties understanding Chinese classes have been very interested in my classes.
Students have improved significantly in their Chinese results, with 100% distinction in Oral, and 85% A1s for O level.
Students won National Level Composition Competition, clinching first place.
Notes and exercises are provided.