About this tuition group
- Level: secondary 1,2
- Subject: Chinese
- Max Class Size: 10
Class days (1 Time(s) per week)
- Thursday 05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
45 Jalan Pemimpin
This is a class listing by Words Kitchen. To sign up, just book now and the tuition centre will liase with you directly!
- Great savings. Enjoy $15 off when you book here.
- No credit card needed. Please make payment directly to the tuition centre.
- 100% Satisfaction. Improve your grades fast.
More Information About This Class
We strive to develop students' articulation skills in Mandarin through our effective 4-step structure. Starting from 2016, Singapore's O level Higher Chinese and Chinese Syllabus have an added a new component in the Paper 3 Oral examination, students have to watch a video clip and present a related verbal report to the examiner, this is a test of students' ability in establishing their own insights and self expression skills in Mandarin. The higher weightage in Composition writing and Oral component also means a greater emphasis on students' writing and speaking skills in the Chinese Language examination, and we are committed to fully prepare our students for the challenge.
In this programme, students will......
1. Be exposed to current affairs and popular oral topics
2. Establish their own insights and viewpoints
3. Acquire oral and articulation skills
4. Learn how to read fluently and expressively